LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

FAQs: Cosplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LYMYC
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
LYMYC

Number of posts : 8
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayers
Registration date : 2008-08-23

FAQs: Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: FAQs: Cosplay   FAQs: Cosplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 pm

=Cosplays=

What is a Cosplay?
To cosplay meaning to dress up as characters from a certain anime, manga, games, movies, etc.

What is Project?
Project is a planned cosplay that LYMYC is going to be doing.

What is an Individual Project?
Individual Project is planned by one person and the project is use for those who cosplay alone or only in a pair. Example: One cosplayer wants to cosplay in this one anime but no one is willing to cosplay in that anime thus the cosplayer will cosplay by themself.

=Leaders=

What do Leaders do?
Leaders are in charge of certain anime/manga and decide which members suit which characters from whatever anime/manga they're in charge of.

Can I be a Leader?
Please ask any of the admins (Seiren, Kiba, or Cake). They will tell you if the anime/manga is taken, or open for a Leader and if you are appropriate to be Leader.

Can I be a Leader even though I'm not part of LYMYC?
Of course! Just ask us and we'll tell you if you're appropriate to be a Leader.

What if the anime/manga I suggest is already suggested?
It's first come, first serve so we're sorry if it's taken.

What if I want to cosplay a certain character?
Ask the Leader of that certain anime/manga (if you're part of the main branch, you can screw that to hell and go ahead with whatever you want. Haha). If the anime/manga has not been suggested then ask us about it and we'll get back to you on that as quickly as possible.

When a Leader says I can't cosplay who I want, what can I do about it?
Leaders recommend characters that would suit you best. We're not trying to be assholes (Kiba is naturally an asshole and doesn't need to try) and only want you to look your best. But if you're really that determined about cosplaying that character, PM us and we'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
https://lymycos.forumotion.net

FAQs: Cosplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Cosplay :: Projects-
Jump to: