LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

koreanjapboy intro!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
koreanjapboy

koreanjapboy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-20

koreanjapboy intro!! Empty
PostSubject: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi Hi i'm koreanjaboy and i was a cosplayer but i quit. I like to play sports. I have been cosplaying for 4 years and dress up a lot like naruto, shugo chara, vampire knight and a lot more. I love to watch anime, korean dramas/movies, japanese/movies dramas and read mangas. I'm 13 years old now. I hope you guys be friends with me and have a great day. Resting
Back to top Go down
sarena9745

sarena9745

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:45 pm

err... hi... please dont plan anything evil on my birthday -hides in corner-
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/aribhs/aribhs%20v.%200.1.html
DynamiteiSei
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
DynamiteiSei

Female
Number of posts : 57
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayer / Cosplay, Photography, Networking, Games, Imagining
Quote : I am an awesome idiot, deal with it!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Thank you for deciding to support us Amane-kun! It is a sad thing to hear that you quit cosplaying...so what ever did happen to all the cosplays you have?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dynamitei
koreanjapboy

koreanjapboy

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm

the clothes from the cosplaying thing is still in my closet. I wanted to quit in the first place but my cousins are stupid and did a contract for me so i can do only 4 years so they made me do cosplay for those years. It was a lot of work because of learning new poses and acts. Now they want me to go back and cosplay as korean boys cause there is going to a SM entertainment audition at orange county near the LAX airport if you guys want to go audition for them. September 24 is the day they are doing the audition only i think. If some of you guys dont know what is Sm entertainment, it's a company that have singer, models, lyrics writer, actors in T.v or drama/movies, and comedys. If you guys want to know more go to www.smtown.com Sorry i'm talking about something out of topic.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Strategist
Cake

Female
Number of posts : 47
Occupation/Hobbies : Having fun !
Quote : LAMBO-SAN LOVES CAKES!

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Hello! Lambo-tan here!.... That is so interesting. D: I am jealous of you ~ Having so much happen. You can write a book! D<
Back to top Go down
Youko
Noble
Youko

Female
Number of posts : 10
Occupation/Hobbies : Student, and apparently Secretary of LYMYC
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Hahi! It's Amane! Hi there! Thank you for supporting us oh great friend! Can we ask you for tips sometimes of hardships? ((jk))
Back to top Go down
DynamiteiSei
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
DynamiteiSei

Female
Number of posts : 57
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayer / Cosplay, Photography, Networking, Games, Imagining
Quote : I am an awesome idiot, deal with it!

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 am

Actually I would love to ask that from an experienced cosplayer...tips please?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dynamitei
koreanjapboy

koreanjapboy

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:54 pm

mmmmm run away if girls running after you with weapons and screaming for you and your friends.
Back to top Go down
Youko
Noble
Youko

Female
Number of posts : 10
Occupation/Hobbies : Student, and apparently Secretary of LYMYC
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Aren't the weapons fake?
Back to top Go down
koreanjapboy

koreanjapboy

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:53 pm

well they make sharp ones that look so real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: koreanjapboy intro!!   koreanjapboy intro!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

koreanjapboy intro!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: