LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Photoshop Person: Kazuki

Go down 
+4
Karrot
DynamiteiSei
Moriko-chan.
Urahara On The Computer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Urahara On The Computer

Urahara On The Computer

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Photoshop Person: Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Hibari Whistle herroooo :3

DONT USE THIS INFO TO TRACK ME DOWN BECAUSE ILL WRITE YOU NAME DOWN AND AND TRACK DOWN SEI!!! BWHAHAH!!!!(serious rofl :3)

Hi! K=I'm kenny tran im a bit of a klutz rofl (at home) i mangae to forget lots of things at home and apparently im like hanatarou (bleach character) rofl :3 i personally like gore, bloody anime and movies. and ANYTHING gun related :3 like the game GUNZ THE DUEL Very Happy AND THE MOVIE WANTED, and inno if you heard or watch or seen this movie in preview or not( cause i dun care xDD) the movie SO CLOSE :3 im a bleach and deathnote ANNNNDDD FRUITS BASKET FAN but im number 1 fruits basket fan Hibari Whistle im an odd boy thoo :3 rofl im more interested in cooking then any other subjects rofl execpt maybe photoshopping but i highly doubt that photoshopping would be a life time job....maybe i dunno rofl.....hobbies: EAT CHILDREN BWHAHAHAHAH ^^ jaaassst kiddding :3 whats 2ndly odd about me that when i buy mangas i always start off with volume 2 and i just noticed it roffffflll anyways i prefer to watch anime instead of reading but when i have the sudden urge ( which i also have the urge to watch naruto rofl) to read mangas for like bleach or deathnote AND MOST LIKELY FURUBA Very Happy

My favorite songs: Movin, Caramelldansen, shooting star ETC ETC WELL MOST OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ARE FOREIGN LANGUAGE well i have couple of english songs on my ipod but i hardly listen to em, rofl x3 BTW I ALSO PLAY AUDITION AND GUNZ WOO HOO - audiene doesnt care rofl- im a scatter brain :3 to let you noe and i like to be different and odd cause it wats make me unique ^^

MY SECOND HOBBIE is to spam my fwiends :3 rofl

ID INFO

Grade:8th
age: OMG WHO NOES? ROFL i can be at any age just use your imaginationn @ u@

BTW IM ASIAN ROFL (VIET) :3
I EAT RICE AND I ENJOY IT UNLIKE OTHER PPL >.>

LATERS :]! Resting
Back to top Go down
Moriko-chan.
Princess
Moriko-chan.

Female
Number of posts : 15
Occupation/Hobbies : Botanist&&Princess.
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Homg, gore // bloody anime ftw win man.
I noticed that you use "rofl" a lot. Your floor must be pretty clean for you to do that. O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12069934
DynamiteiSei
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
DynamiteiSei

Female
Number of posts : 57
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayer / Cosplay, Photography, Networking, Games, Imagining
Quote : I am an awesome idiot, deal with it!

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Lmao...
You keep rolling on the floor laughing, you must really LOVE your floor...is it clean O.O

Kazu-kun is clumsy...and pathetic mwuhahaha...lmao....jk....

Anyway! Hope you do your best as a Photoshop Person. I'm expecting a lot from you.
[one ton of burden falls on Kenny]

Bwuhahahahaha!

I'm Asian and eat rice, too =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dynamitei
Karrot
Guardian
Karrot

Female
Number of posts : 130
Occupation/Hobbies : Procrastinator
Quote : I love you like a fat boy loves cake. :3
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Bwahaha..I second whatever Moriko and Seiren said. ;D

And welcome here, so far the only male member of this squad. :0
Back to top Go down
http://whutnao.blogspot.com/
Eureka
High Class Knight
Eureka

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm

UWAHH. THERE'S A GUY IN THE GROUP. >___< Haha. Yo, Kenny Loser. Very Happy What's hanging, yo? Homie. ;D HAHAHA. Urhmm. Bleh. Hey, I wanna be Photoshop person too. D: Oh wells.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/irredescence
Youko
Noble
Youko

Female
Number of posts : 10
Occupation/Hobbies : Student, and apparently Secretary of LYMYC
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm

So this is our photoshop person. Nice to meet you, I'm Youko. You have never met me...
Back to top Go down
DynamiteiSei
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
DynamiteiSei

Female
Number of posts : 57
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayer / Cosplay, Photography, Networking, Games, Imagining
Quote : I am an awesome idiot, deal with it!

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Eureka wrote:
UWAHH. THERE'S A GUY IN THE GROUP. >___< Haha. Yo, Kenny Loser. Very Happy What's hanging, yo? Homie. ;D HAHAHA. Urhmm. Bleh. Hey, I wanna be Photoshop person too. D: Oh wells.
Actually, Eureka-san, anyone can be a Photoshop Person but he will mostly take care of it. Finally, a guy in our group...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dynamitei
iFail
Soldier
iFail

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:30 pm

rice is good! i dont know y pplz hate it >.<
Back to top Go down
Urahara On The Computer

Urahara On The Computer

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Eureka wrote:
Nuuuupp
Back to top Go down
Cake
Strategist
Cake

Female
Number of posts : 47
Occupation/Hobbies : Having fun !
Quote : LAMBO-SAN LOVES CAKES!

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:13 pm

What? what what?!?! New person ? what?! 8D ..Dude what!??!? -head desk-

D8 WELCOME TO OUR TERRIBlY NOOB GROUP OF OURS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Person: Kazuki   Photoshop Person: Kazuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop Person: Kazuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Cosplay :: LYMYC's Members Introduction-
Jump to: