LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Just ranting about stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iFail
Soldier
iFail

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Just ranting about stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Just ranting about stuff...   Just ranting about stuff... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

this is like a completely unnecesary topic or whatever its called and im probably better off not posting it anyways, but oh well... ok so i went to barnes and nobles today to read manga and i found this one called 'the 9 lives'... well, my dad was there with me and the cover was... well... u know, and i couldnt read it so i thought well ok ill just go on mangafox or something and read it on the comp instead. the problem is: I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE TT_TT next time i go there, im just gonna get that, and hide it behind another manga (like naruto or dbz or something non-suspicous) and read it... damn i wish i couldve just gone there by myself so i couldve bought it and hidden it somewhere... unfortunately, i dont have any private spaces to hide it in and almost nothing is private in my house... yeah, i know, STOP WITH UR STUPID USELESS WHINING ALREADY x.x okies ill stop- anyone else got something to rant about?
Back to top Go down

Just ranting about stuff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Random Rambles :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: