LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

LYMYC's FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LYMYC
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
LYMYC

Number of posts : 8
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayers
Registration date : 2008-08-23

LYMYC's FAQ Empty
PostSubject: LYMYC's FAQ   LYMYC's FAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:58 pm

LYMYC's FAQ Roar-t10

FAQs

What is LYMYC?
LYMYC is a cosplay group that was made just for fun and no money is being charged from the cosplayers (only when members buy cosplays...).

What is the meaning behind the name LYMYC?
LYMYC was named after the initials of the five main members' first names.

How many members are there?
Apparently we have five main members (the main branch) who will participating in most cosplay events, and one cameraman, a planner, and sub member(s) (the supporting branch) who will randomly join in cosplay events and random times. We have been updated with three new members, a special regular, a regular, and a photoshop person. So now the total number of members we have is 11 people. But if you include the poor Nunu-kun who is just watching along the sidelines, that would be 12.

Who are the main branch?
Seiren, Kiba, Cake, Nina, Youko

Who are the cameramen (photographer)?
Seiren often act as a cameraman often in private photoshoots. Currently we have no official camera man.

Who is the Planner?
Eureka.

Who is the Photoshop Person?
Kazuki.

Who are in the supporting branch?
Nanako

How many guy(s) is in the squad?
Currently 1... But if you include Nunu-kun, again, that would be 2.

Is this group mostly girls?
So far the group contains of MOST girls. We only have one guy in our group and that is our photoshop person.

Are there placements/rankings?
Yes, but it's just for the fun of it. Everyone is treated equally!

What are the placements/rankings?
There are one president, one vice president, one manager, and two secretaries; that were just the five main members. The other special rankings belongs to one planner, one special regular, one photographer (kind of), and one photoshop person.

Who has what placement?
The placements focused on the five main members.

President: Seiren (who barely acts like a president)
Vice President: Kiba (who is super awesome)
Manager: Cake
Secretaries: Nina and Youko
-----
Planner: Eureka
Special Regular (SR): Karrot
Photographer: Honoo
Photoshop Person: Kazuki

Do you have to cosplay to be in the group?
No.

Who the hell is typing all of the things in green?
That would be the totally pwnsome Kiba of course. I'm made of 168% win.

There's only five main members? Isn't that inconvenient when you're cosplaying?
It's very inconvenient. We need to recruit more members. But in exchange, we have regulars, which are also count as members.

Wouldn't you have to change your group's name if you got more members?
Nah, it's fine. They're going to have to suck it up (but we'll still love them). We don't want fans (that we'll never get) to remember a remixed version of the alphabet.

Could I join your group?
If you live in Garden Grove, California (or very close to it) and send us an email as to why you want to join and a picture or two of yourself, then we'll definitely consider it (which means you're totally in because we're desperate as fuck for more cosplayers). Although our group has a limit to how many members we can hold. No, she's lying. JOIN US.

Do I have to be a member of the group to be a member of the site?
Of course not, this site was made for our fans (that we will still never get).

If I join, will I be in the main branch or the supporting branch?
You'll be placed in a special branch called, well, the regular branch. This means you're officially part of our cosplay group but the main branch still has MOAR POWERS THAN YOU. Don't be intimidated though. We don't bite (except me, but I'm a given).

Can I be part of the supporting branch if I want to be a member but don't want to cosplay that often?
Yeah, of course. We're not forcing you to do every photoshoot with us. It's cool if you want to sit some out. We might ask you to help us with photographing because our photographers are busy or something. So, in other words, no one will be left out of the fun!

If I'm part of the regular branch, can I be an admin?
Haha, sorry guys, no can do. If we get a lot of members (which we wouldn't because we totally suck), it would get pretty hectic so only the main branch are allowed to be admins. But you may have a chance of being a moderator.

How do we contact you?
Through our email: lymyc.cosplay@yahoo.com

Are there any other websites of LYMYC?
Yes.

Deviantart: http://www.LYMYC.deviantart.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LYMYC
Seiren's Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DynamiteiSei
Seiren's Email: dynamitei.sei@yahoo.com or dynamiteisei@aim.com

Why do you guys use different colors for posting?
It is easier so that you know who is posting.

Who have what colors?

Seiren: Dark Red
Kiba: Green
Cake: Pink
Nina: Cadet Blue
Youko: Dark Grey
Eureka: Teal

[[Please ask questions about us and questions about the site in the Question Forum. Thank you!]]
Back to top Go down
https://lymycos.forumotion.net

LYMYC's FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Getting Started :: What is LYMYC?-
Jump to: