LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC Cosplay Squad

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

The Official LYMYC's Laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LYMYC
Emperor/Empress
Emperor/Empress
LYMYC

Number of posts : 8
Occupation/Hobbies : Cosplayers
Registration date : 2008-08-23

The Official LYMYC's Laws Empty
PostSubject: The Official LYMYC's Laws   The Official LYMYC's Laws I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:00 pm

The Official LYMYC's Laws Lymycsbanner1mw5

. Please be respectful and treat others kindly. You are not little kids...or are you?
. Use common sense...
. Please keep unneccessary randomness to a medium...seriously... Example: I am crazy drunk right now! Kiba encourages it. RIGHT ON, YOU CRAZY LITTLE NUTTERS. I don't actually mind either...
. If you don't like somebody, keep it to yourself, and do not make a big ruckus out of it, pretty please. In other words, shut the hell up if you don't have anything nice to say. (unless you're being funny because that's always fun)
. Please credit us if you take our pictures from the site or anywhere else. Or else I'll bite you to death.
. Please do not post up any inappropriate pictures. If you do, at least post a link and warn us beforehand. Nothing over PG-13, alright kids? (because we don't want to be responsible when your eyes bleed)
. No oversize pictures! If your picture is way too big then go to www.imageshack.us and resize it to a 320x280 or 640x480. We WILL delete it if you do it thrice, and if you do it again, the result is ban. If it is too small, we might not accept it either.
. Keep all rules in mind...and if you happen not to carry one...store it somewhere...

Note: We, admins, can add as many rules as we want.

Back to top Go down
https://lymycos.forumotion.net

The Official LYMYC's Laws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYMYC :: Getting Started :: The Laws-
Jump to: